Evelyn is really starting to be a talker. She puts words and phrases together, and even has her own words for things. Heard a lot around here are:
"I do that too" Usually relating to anything Elsie gets to do, that she wants to be a part of too.
"Wat me Mama, wat me!" (watch me) Usually said when she is about to jump off of something.
"I hewp" She is such a helper and wants to help with everything I'm doing.
"Ready Mama?"
"I get wee one toy" She's always ready to get a toy for Elsie to play with.
"No nap" Whenever it's time for a nap or bedtime you can expect to hear this.
"Evamin crynin" (Evelyn crying) She usually says this when she fake cries, or pretends to cry.
Dictionary
me-me = chapstick
do-do-do = deoderant
dee da = Karissa
oyo = cereal
moee = more
tsoom = spoon
ti-ti = blanket
pank pank = spanking
cone = phone
ee ah = brushing teeth
apapa = pineapple
fasafas = applesauce
bababa = blueberry or any berry for that matter
wee one bed = the crib
nunny = bunny
peto = pretzel
oo ah ah = monkey
sak = snack
no-no = something she's not supposed to touch or do
deedo = playdo
powdo = baby powder
Other Accomplishments
Evelyn can count to 3. She usually repeats herself over and over 1, 2, 3, 1, 2, 3...
She can recognize and point out the letter 'O'
She is very good at her matching game finding pictures that match.
Whenever we get home from being gone she takes off and hangs up her coat and takes her shoes off.
She helps empty the cart at the checkout at the store.
She's very good at 'fetching' things if I ask her to get something for me.
She helps pick up her toys or anything else she happens to spill.
She knows how to ask nicely for things: "May I have water please?"
She knows how to undress herself.
I know there are more things that she says and does, but that's all I can think of off the top of my head. She's growing up so fast and becoming such a big girl. Every day is an adventure.
No comments:
Post a Comment