This closet basically just needed some straightening. It was packed with coats and shoes that didn't all need to be there. There was also some stuff that had just gotten stashed on the shelves when we moved that really should have gotten thrown away. So, we went from this:
 |
| Top shelves in the closet. |
 |
| Packed coats and shoes below. |
To this:
 |
| Shelves cleared off and coats thinned for the season. |
| | | | | | | | |
|
| Shoes straightened, and another view of the coats. |
Now there is actually room in this closet for guests to hang their coats. I think we could probably get rid of a couple more pairs of shoes too, but I just need to check with Kevin on some of his pairs. I like the transformation though!
No comments:
Post a Comment