Our dining room is a pretty simple area. All that's in there are chairs and a table. This room usually stays relatively clean (as long as I remember to clean off the table after meals). There were no big projects here, just a little sweeping (notice my big helper double brooming it) and straightening.
I do want to add some decorations to our dining room. I found a really cute idea on Pinterest and know it would be super easy to have Kevin help me with. Here's a picture of it:
The silverware outlines are cut out of a piece of wood and then painted. I'm going to try to do it soon I think. :D

Especially after having 15+ people in there eating yesterday! This room is going to get a lot of use with our ever expanding family. Thanks for your hospitality toward all of us. :)
ReplyDeleteWOW! It looks great with the wallpaper down and much bigger with the table next to the wall. You have a great little helper there, too! Cool idea with the wall hanging. Simple, yet elegant.
ReplyDelete