Thursday, April 26, 2012

Area #23: Guest Bedroom/Storage

Our basement has a lot of unfinished area.  Until we get our third upstairs bedroom fixed up, we have a make-shift guest bedroom in the basement.  Basically it has a bed and a nightstand with a lamp, and that's it.  But, it works for people who need a place to stay for a night or two.  This room also has some very nice built in shelves.  I organized these shelves when we first moved in, and all they needed was a little straightening. Here are my shelves.  I think my favorite part about them is that totes fit perfectly along the bottom.  That helps make for neat and orderly storage.


And here's our "guest room".  Nothing fancy, but if you are ever in the area and need a place to stay, just drop on by.  Notice that I tucked the extra set of sheets right on the night stand so it's quick and easy to switch the sheets.



No comments:

Post a Comment