Monday, April 9, 2012

Area #18: Crawl Space

I had this brilliant idea to use our crawl space as an indoor play space over the winter.  The ceiling is just the right height for Evelyn sized kids to run around and play in there.  I brought in all of her outside toys and balls and set up the area for play.  I think we used it maybe a handful of times, but the kids loved it each time.  Now that it's warmer out, I've moved all of the outside toys back outside.  The crawl space is now holding the baby swing waiting to go to my sis-in-law, and Elsie's big red sled.


Our house has more storage than we can fill up right now, so this area is staying relatively open which is fine with me.  I love having areas of the house that are uncluttered.  It will also be nice come next winter when I can put the outside toys back down here and I won't have much stuff to move out.

No comments:

Post a Comment