Tuesday, November 9, 2010
The Wean: Week 2
Well, we made it through week one and are starting on week two of the weaning process. The rest of week one went very smoothly. With only one feeding being substituted, it wasn't that big of a shock for Evleyn. We've only been through one day of two feedings from the cup and two feedings from mom. By the end of the day yesterday, Evelyn was very clingy and a little bit irritable even though she took two awesome naps. I think it might take her a few days to adjust to mornings and evenings from mom only. The one good thing is that now when I do nurse her, she eats really well and doesn't mess around. This makes those feedings go much quicker and easier. I am still anticipating weeks three and four to be the most difficult in this process, but we're just taking one day at a time.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment