Wednesday, April 20, 2011

I Wish Blogger...

I wish I had a different background, but I can't find one that I like. 
I wish there was a font that looked more like my handwriting, but isn't too hard to read.
I wish I could change my font colors so that they match the background but you could still see them.
I wish that editing in blogger were simpler.
I wish it didn't take hours to change things around and have it still look the same.
Guess I'll keep wishing.

1 comment:

  1. ~I like your background- it's orange!
    ~Your handwriting is very unique and there is probably no font on here to do it justice.
    ~My font colors get all messed up all the time- sometimes they don't even show up in the color I set as the default so I have to edit the post after it's posted.
    ~Editing is really not fun.
    ~Isn't it annoying how much time a person can spend trying to get things to look just right? ~I try to remember that it's the quality of the posts that matters, not the appearance of the rest of the blog.

    Keep it up!

    ReplyDelete