Yesterday I laid Evelyn down on her stomach on a blanket in the living room. I went into the kitchen to put away the dishes and when I turned to check on her, she was off the blanket and laying on her back. I thought it was just a fluke thing, so I put her back on her stomach and sat and watched her. Much to my surprise (and delight), she rolled over again. I quickly grabbed the camera to videotape her, and she rolled over again while I caught it on camera. When I went to watch the video, much to my dismay I discovered that the camera had been in time-lapse mode. I tried to get her to do it again so that I could get a regular video of her, but I think she was a bit tired out.
So today after her morning feeding, I thought I would try it again. I laid her on her stomach on her blanket and went to grab the camera. When I came back to her room she was already on her back. I reset her and got the camera rolling... Enjoy! Evelyn rolling over at 5 weeks and 6 days old!
Wow! Is it bad that I really hope Carson and Keira don't figure this out until they're a little - okay, a lot - older? :)
ReplyDeleteIt is so fun to see her develop and grow! They learn SO much during the first year.
ReplyDeleteMom K.